www.sweethotcool.bs.com
Welcome!!!!!
Enjoy yourstay here
about

Welcome to SweetHotCool.bs.com!!!!!!!!Feel free to take your time to look around. If you have any enquiries or requests, you can email me at sweethotcool@live.com.sg or just use the CBox. Inform me if you linked me and I'll link you too!!!!!I'm currently sourcing for suppliers so if you do supply stuff, you can email me.:D:D Currently have

visits from 9 Jan 2010.
Blog Info

Name:DanelleLY
101% trustable & friendly
Email:sweethotcool@live.com.sg

tagboard


Sold

70 telecoil bands
20 Jelly Bands
And counting...


Starry & Heart Bracelets,
Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 8:22 PM


Don't you gals just LOVE accessories? Don't you just love your bracelets to be bright-coloured, funky and chunky?
Presenting....our STARRY&HEART BRACELETS!!!!!!!




Colours Available: Hot Pink,Yellow,Green,Red,Purple ,Orange,WhiteBlue,Rainbow


Gosh, don't you just LOVE these? So get yours today!!!! They're only going off at $3.50!!!!Cheap right? So get yours today!!!!!
Capping @ 1/3.