www.sweethotcool.bs.com
Welcome!!!!!
Enjoy yourstay here
about

Welcome to SweetHotCool.bs.com!!!!!!!!Feel free to take your time to look around. If you have any enquiries or requests, you can email me at sweethotcool@live.com.sg or just use the CBox. Inform me if you linked me and I'll link you too!!!!!I'm currently sourcing for suppliers so if you do supply stuff, you can email me.:D:D Currently have

visits from 9 Jan 2010.
Blog Info

Name:DanelleLY
101% trustable & friendly
Email:sweethotcool@live.com.sg

tagboard


Sold

70 telecoil bands
20 Jelly Bands
And counting...


Handmade Earrings(1),
Monday, September 7, 2009 @ 6:12 PM


Hey everyone!!! Welcome to our blogshop. We are selling our very first products, handmade earrings. They're handmade alright, made by DanelleLY herself. Don't worry about our prices, they just scream CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!!

Green & Light Pink Earrings


Red and Yellow Earrings

Light Pink and Red Earrings

Blue & Green Earrings

Usual Price: $1.50

Email your orders to me at sweethotcool@live.com.sg