www.sweethotcool.bs.com
Welcome!!!!!
Enjoy yourstay here
about

Welcome to SweetHotCool.bs.com!!!!!!!!Feel free to take your time to look around. If you have any enquiries or requests, you can email me at sweethotcool@live.com.sg or just use the CBox. Inform me if you linked me and I'll link you too!!!!!I'm currently sourcing for suppliers so if you do supply stuff, you can email me.:D:D Currently have

visits from 9 Jan 2010.
Blog Info

Name:DanelleLY
101% trustable & friendly
Email:sweethotcool@live.com.sg

tagboard


Sold

70 telecoil bands
20 Jelly Bands
And counting...


Patent Belts,
Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 10:46 PM


Hey gals!!!!! You know sometimes you need a belt to hold up your loose jeans or just to accessorize? And those ones you see are either too expensive or horrible-looking? Well, the search for the "perfect" belt is over!!!!!
Presenting...our patent belts!!!!!!!


Colours Available: Dark Red ,Brown ,White ,Dark Purple, Black, Green

They can be yours for just $4.50!!!!!!!! So what are you waiting for? Get yours TODAY!!!!!
Capping @ 1/5