www.sweethotcool.bs.com
Welcome!!!!!
Enjoy yourstay here
about

Welcome to SweetHotCool.bs.com!!!!!!!!Feel free to take your time to look around. If you have any enquiries or requests, you can email me at sweethotcool@live.com.sg or just use the CBox. Inform me if you linked me and I'll link you too!!!!!I'm currently sourcing for suppliers so if you do supply stuff, you can email me.:D:D Currently have

visits from 9 Jan 2010.
Blog Info

Name:DanelleLY
101% trustable & friendly
Email:sweethotcool@live.com.sg

tagboard


Sold

70 telecoil bands
20 Jelly Bands
And counting...


Raglan Tees,
Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 10:09 PM


Hey all, we've got great stuff for you!!!!! Yes, YOU!!!!!!!! We've got...RAGLAN TEES!!!!!!!



Colours available:

Black and White
Red and White
Pink and White
Green and White
Brown and White
Grey and White
Blue and White
Orange and White
White and Black
Grey and Black
Purple and Black
Red and Black
Green and Black
Pink and Black
Yellow and Black
Blue and Black
Green and Grey
Red and Grey
Dark grey and Grey

Sizes Available: XS to XL

Measurements across Pit to Pit (chest):

XS - 16cm

S - 18cm

M - 20cm

L - 22cm

XL - 24cm
 
Sleeves are 3/4 length. And when you email me the order form, please tell me which colours are for the sleeves, which for the base. These tees are just so comfy!!!! It's a MUST for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
 
These are only going @ $16.50 for one. Cheap right?
Capping @ -/10
 
So get yours today!!!!!!