www.sweethotcool.bs.com
Welcome!!!!!
Enjoy yourstay here
about

Welcome to SweetHotCool.bs.com!!!!!!!!Feel free to take your time to look around. If you have any enquiries or requests, you can email me at sweethotcool@live.com.sg or just use the CBox. Inform me if you linked me and I'll link you too!!!!!I'm currently sourcing for suppliers so if you do supply stuff, you can email me.:D:D Currently have

visits from 9 Jan 2010.
Blog Info

Name:DanelleLY
101% trustable & friendly
Email:sweethotcool@live.com.sg

tagboard


Sold

70 telecoil bands
20 Jelly Bands
And counting...


M&M chocolate design earphones,
Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 2:38 PM


Hey all!!!!I'm sure you all listen to your IPods, ITouchs,MP3 players or whatever music player you own regularly right? Lots of you probably study in the libraries or go around the mall plugged into your earphones sometimes right? How about doing that, WHILE standing out from everyone else.

These different kinds of earphones will make you scream," I WANT!!!!!!!"

Presenting, our M&M chocolate design earphones!!!!!!!!




Colours available:

Yellow, Blue

Red, Brown

Orange, Green

Pink, White

They're going at $12 only!!! C'mon, can't you hear their little whispers saying,"Buy me, Buy me!!!!!"Send your order forms in NOW!!!

Capping @ 2/10(Combined with other earphones)

sweethotcool@live.com.sg