www.sweethotcool.bs.com
Welcome!!!!!
Enjoy yourstay here
about

Welcome to SweetHotCool.bs.com!!!!!!!!Feel free to take your time to look around. If you have any enquiries or requests, you can email me at sweethotcool@live.com.sg or just use the CBox. Inform me if you linked me and I'll link you too!!!!!I'm currently sourcing for suppliers so if you do supply stuff, you can email me.:D:D Currently have

visits from 9 Jan 2010.
Blog Info

Name:DanelleLY
101% trustable & friendly
Email:sweethotcool@live.com.sg

tagboard


Sold

70 telecoil bands
20 Jelly Bands
And counting...


Jelly Lenses,
Friday, January 29, 2010 @ 9:38 PM


Hey gals!!!!! I'm sure quite a number of you just LOVE camwhoring right??? Well, do you gals wanna do anything to make your photos MORE interesting? Well, we have something that may be just the perfect thing for you.
Presenting... JELLY LENSES!!!!!








Cool huh? These jelly lense can change pictures to look different(in a good way of course:D:D )
So basically you put these jelly lenses on your camera lenses and violah!!!!! You can take pictures from a whole new angle!!!!

Aren't these just the coolest??? These are only going @ $5.90!!!!!!
Capping @ -/20
Send in your orders using the lenses model no.